9 Years!!



I have always had an affinity for the number 9 so the fact we are celebrating our 9th anniversary has a bit more special meaning to me.  The road has not been easy (but nothing in life is especially if you really want it!) but it has been one heck of an incredible great journey and I'm so excited about what the future will hold for us.  Nothing like taking the journey of life with the person you love so dear, my beautiful wife. I like to say. "nothing but blue skies ahead".

This year we decided to return to Armani's where the Northern Italian cuisine is good and the view of Old Tampa Bay and the Airport is unimaginable!  Here we go!


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Sam - We got lucky and both found a woman we can spend our lives with. Priceless!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts