Chicago - Weather Not So Great But What A City! 4/26/2014

I just love Chicago, great food, sites to see and tucked away on the shores of Lake Michigan.  This is probably my fourth or fifth visit to the windy city and each time  the place grows on me.  I would not want to permanently live there but I truly love to visit.  There is just so much to do and with a city with such a rich history you cant go wrong spending a few days getting to know her better.


Now that's a pretty big building!


This is one of my favorite buildings in Chicago, the Wrigley building.



Shana had the bone-in fillet, she loved it!

 Yeah, I ate the whole thing!!





Mountain silhouette




 Try opening that door!









It's hard to spot her, but just below the white sign is a chocolate addict!


Look who is looking mighty fine!



A nice view from the planatarium.






Comments

Popular Posts