Christmas Day With Those That Matter

So as 2012 gets ready to close and the end quickly winds down to the beginning of 2013 I cannot help but to reflect on the year.

A trip to Hong Kong then off to Colorado for a visit to Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Greeley and Golden.  Then there was the quick backpacking trip to the Smokys.  On in all a fun year with a few disappointments.  For instance, I really wanted to loose some pounds this year.  It was on the forefront of my thoughts but despite being on my mind it did not seem to be that much of an influence to persuade me to discipline my self and avoid overeating, eating unhealthy and getting on a regular exercise routine.    

So a focus this year will be on the health perspective.  Odd years have always been good to me so why not buckle down and make 2013 a year to remember.

2013, here I come!


Comments

Popular Posts